- Who is John Galt?
- With the Legislative and Executive branches waging an all-out war against the middle and upper classes, there are more and more Democrats beginning to wake up to the fact that all that’s being done/proposed will affect THEM. Michelle Malkin has an interesting video of Whoopi Goldberg lamenting on The View about all of the taxes that are being piled on. Do I detect a ray of HOPE that all of this CHANGE will turn unpopular with Libs?
- For those who dismiss the idea of the Main Stream Media being in cahoots with the Democrats, chew on this: B. Hussein’s pick for UN Ambassador, Susan Rice, is the husband of Ian Cameron. And who is Ian Cameron? Why none other than Executive Producer of ABC’ s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos”. I wonder if Ian and Susan join in on The Ballerina’s morning Talking Points conference call from the White House?
- Poor Joe Biden. Just when he finishes up from the last time he was grounded by B. Hussein, he goes out and opens up his mouth again. In a speech to the AFL-CIO at their convention in Miami, he said this: “And (sic) old joke…you go home with them that brung you to the dance,” the vice president said, according to remarks put out by the White House. “Well, you all brought me to the dance a long time ago. And it’s time we start dancing, man. It’s time we start dancing.” Go to your room Joe, and don’t come out until Barry tells you that your punishment is once again over…
- Talk about having no class. While Barry and Michelle are living it up on Wednesday nights at the White House, they certainly didn’t put too much thought into a gift for Gordon Brown. You can dress ’em up, but you can’t take ’em out…
- For those who voted for Obama: how’s your 401k doing these days?
- Recommended reading: Charles Krauthammer: “Deception at Core of Obama Plans”, Daniel Henninger: “Has Obama Buried Reagan?”, Walter E Williams: “Sweden’s Government Health Care”, and Thomas Sowell: “Talk Is Not Cheap”
Filed under: biden, Economy, Government, March 2009, Obama, Republicans, Taxes | Tagged: bho, biden, charles krauthammer, daniel henninger, george stephanopoulos, gordon brown, ian cameron, john galt, michelle obama, susan rice, Taxes, thomas sowell, walter e williams, whoopi goldberg | Leave a comment »