Red Treasury, Jeb 2016?, Lord Obama!
Since we’re now back, we’re going to start doing something a little different. Each weekday, and maybe sometimes on the weekend, we will post a summary, in 6 words, of some of the news events of the day. Sometimes, they will be serious news items, and sometimes — like today — they won’t be.
So, here is a 6-word summary for today, Monday, November 19, 2012 — Flirty Obama, Homeboy Biden, Orgasmic Matthews!
Stay tuned for weekday 6-word summaries!
Lincoln and Obama somewhat alike, but not completely —
1. Lincoln placed his hand on the Bible for his inauguration. Obama used the same Bible.
2. Lincoln ‘s political career began in Illinois. Obama’s political career began in Illinois.
3. Lincoln served in the Illinois Legislature. Obama served in the Illinois Legislature.
4. Lincoln had very little experience before becoming president. Obama had very little experience before becoming president.
5. Lincoln rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington for his inauguration. Obama rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington for his inauguration.
6. Lincoln was a skinny lawyer. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
7. Lincoln was a Republican. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
8. Lincoln was highly respected. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
9. Lincoln was born in the United States. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
10. Lincoln was called. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
One of the goals put forth by B. Hussein was to utilize the internet to communicate to the American People. We saw the unprecedented website of “The Office of the President Elect” , and a revamped White House website. And since inauguration, it seems as though more and more .gov websites popping up out of nowhere.
And while I think it’s great to have government transparency in the form of information for the whole country to see, if that information is false, it does more much more harm than good. Such information in previous years would be call “propaganda”.
Well, Recovery.gov is one of those new websites, and The Heritage Foundation has a piece on their blog showing that the data is “completely made up” And in an Orwellian twist, the administration has “corrected” job numbers so that there is no discrepancy. What next-the “Thought Police”?