Posted on November 19, 2012 by Paul
Since we’re now back, we’re going to start doing something a little different. Each weekday, and maybe sometimes on the weekend, we will post a summary, in 6 words, of some of the news events of the day. Sometimes, they will be serious news items, and sometimes — like today — they won’t be.
So, here is a 6-word summary for today, Monday, November 19, 2012 — Flirty Obama, Homeboy Biden, Orgasmic Matthews!
Stay tuned for weekday 6-word summaries!
Filed under: Politics | Tagged: chris matthews, joe biden, Obama | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 4, 2009 by Jeff
- The Kremlin White House wants YOU to snitch on your neighbors. Specifically: “ If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to email@example.com.”
- As people are beginning to see who B. Hussein Obama REALLY is, he is rapidly losing his popularity amongst those who voted him in (dead voters not included in this group). Before you know it, Chrissy Mathews may end up losing that thrill up his leg.
- The latest liberal tactic to come up is to blame organized right wing thugs for disrupting Town Hall meetings held by Democrat Senators and Representatives. Hmmm. Did they ever consider the fact that Congress is bringing this upon themselves?
- Speaking of thugs, Rahm Emanuel’s thug tactics and use of the “playbook of the Chicago political machine” have been called out by Representative Darrell Issa. Way to Go Representative Issa – it’s refreshing to see a Republican with testicular fortitude!
- The White House is linking The Drudge Report to “misinformation” about B. Hussein’s wish for a “single payer health system”. Note to White House: given the current climate, it’s probably not a good time to go up against Matt Drudge. Facts are facts, and they eventually will prevail.
- When those of us making under $250k are taxed, remember B. Hussein’s election pledge to NOT tax those of us under this random thresshold, as well as his recent reiteration of this.
- Many bloggers are following Jim Demint’s comments regarding the Obamacare proposal, and I’ll pile on as well. If the government can’t properly administer a $1 Billion “Cash for Clunkers” program, how in HELL will they ever be able to handle a $1 Trillion health care plan? BTW, $1 Trillion is equal to 10 hundred BILLION dollars, to put it into perspective.
- Michelle Malkin KICKED LIB ASS this week on The View.
- If you are fortunate enough that your Democrat Rep or Senator will be hosting a Town Hall meeting (mine isn’t), Heritage has 5 questions you may want to ask regarding Obamacare.
- Being that the Dems have an untouchable majority in both houses of Congress, why are they having to work so hard getting Obamacare passed? (hint: there are Dems within the party that either realize that it is a disaster, or that it is political suicide to vote in favor of it)
Filed under: August 2009, Democrats, Government, Obama, Politics, Republicans | Tagged: chris matthews, darrell issa, drudge report, matt drudge, michelle malkin, obamacare, rahm emanuel, right wing thugs, the view | Leave a comment »