Posted on April 1, 2009 by Jeff
- Bush left 8 years in office with a record $400 Billion deficit, but in only 2 months in office, B. Hussein is on track to QUADRUPLE that. Keep in mind that while the President puts forth his wishes, and ultimately signs any spending bills into law, it’s the CONGRESS that first gets it’s grubby little meathooks into spending legislation, and adds tons of pork and wasteful spending.
- Speaking of wasteful spending, Akron, Ohio plans on doing their part to stimulate the economy by installing a fence on the All America Bridge to prevent suicide jumpers.
- B. Hussein is apparently now the de facto Chairman of the Board of GM, forcing it’s CEO, Rick Wagoner, to resign. And the largely clueless American public doesn’t seem to be worried about government’s cancerous spread into the private sector.
- My first car was a Ford, and all others GM . But that may soon change. The Federal Department of Auto Manufacturing is now going to provide funds (with OUR money) to pay for warranty service. Given the way the government manages things, that can’t be good. Time for a Toyota? Is anyone else worried about the government encroachment into the private sector?
- Ford really DID have a better idea; they didn’t take bailout money. This allows them to conduct business as they see fit, and are not beholden to B. Hussein and GM (Government Motors).
- Although not very common, there really have been other people who have had epidural hematomas prior to Natasha Richardson’s tragic accident. How long will it take before the government mandates helmets for skiing?
- A California man just hit the government pork jackpot after being granted an $8.6 million judgement from the State of California. It stems from a 2003 accident in which Adam Rogers hit a wild boar on Route 1 near Carmel, California. The jury ruled that the state was responsible, because the state knew “that wild pigs regularly crossing a stretch of Highway 1 just south of the Carmel River were creating a dangerous situation, but they did nothing to address it.” Oh, and by the way, Adams was drunk at the time of the accident. Oink, oink.
- Alcohol does more damage than marijuana to the developing teen brain.
- Note to any mothers-in-law: DON’T piss off your son-in-law, especially if he owns an anti-tank missle launcher.
- Motorized bar stools should NOT be driven whilst under the influence of adult beverages…
- Of course, the Dems are the party which thinks they should tax the hell out of everything and everyone. That’s because many of them don’t pay their taxes unless B. Hussein nominates them to a cabinet post!
Filed under: April 2009, Economy, Government, Obama | Tagged: Auto bailout, bho, deficit, government motors, government pork, Obamanation, porkulus, sibelius |